For high performance sailing, the Zhik Elite Gloves, made from Amara ® fabrics with PU paneling, provides unrivalled levels of abrasion resistance. The unique gecko style silicon palm provides exceptional grip for maneuverability in the wet, and moulded impact protection protects your knuckles. It’s the ultimate high-performance glove for yachting and dingy sailing.
Produced for high performance activity in wet conditions, the Zhik Elite Gloves are made from exceptionally durable Amara® Fabric and highly abrasive resistant elite PU paneling. The range provides unrivalled levels of abrasion resistance and represents the ultimate performance glove for water sports. This essential piece of sailing gear has a 3D ergonomic fit and low-profile seams to increase comfort and ensure the best fit. The innovative gecko style silicone palm grip breaks away from the norm in glove design to provide enhanced maneuverability in the wet.
The full finger glove design provides increased protection for the three outer fingers while leaving the tips of the thumb and pointer finger exposed for dexterity.
- EXCELLENT ABRASION RESISTANCE AND LONGEVITY WITH ELITE PU PANELING AND HIGHLY DURABLE AMARA® FABRICS
- 3D ERGONOMIC FIT WITH ADDITIONAL EMBOSSED PANELING
- KEVLAR REINFORCED STITCHING AND DOUBLE REINFORCED MOULDED IMPACT PROTECTION PROTECTS YOUR KNUCKLES
- LOW PROFILE SEAMS BETWEEN FINGERS AND JOINTS TO REDUCE IRRITATION
- GECKO STYLE SILICONE LOWER PALM GRIP FOR ENHANCED MANEUVERABILITY IN THE WET
- PERFORATED PANELING FOR AIRFLOW AND FAST DRYING
- LOW PROFILE ELASTICISED WRIST PANEL FOR UNINHIBITED MOVEMENT