These lights are lightweight, waterproof and easy to use.
They mount to the existing features of most boats with no need for special tools or modification.
The lights provide a convenient and reliable solution to the problem of rowing and kayaking in the dark.
Powerful and Waterproof Rowing Boat Lights
These Rowing Boat Lights can be seen up to over 5km away and will operate for over 250 hours on strobe mode per single set of Lithium batteries. The Rowing Boat Lights are even waterproof to 328 feet, that’s 100m, so if you do take on water or roll the light will still operate.
Rowing Boat Strobe or Steady Stream Light
The light is capable of operating in strobe mode, or steady-on mode which is a full stream of light. To change between the modes you simply unscrew the Rowing Boat Light cap, flip the battery and screw the cap back on. Rowing Boat Lights are omni-directional light, so you’ll be visible to other traffic from all sides. To turn the Rowing Boat Lights on or off you simply twist the lens.
The Rowing Boat Lights come ready for use with batteries. The replacement batteries are low cost CR2032 batteries which are available almost everywhere.
Rowing Boat Light Size Specs
- Compact Size - measure 4.1 x 3.3 x 3.3 cm
- Lightweight - just 20g including batteries
- Easy fastening with Stern Suction Cup.
- CR2032 Batteries Included
- Operates in temperatures from -40 to +50 degrees Centigrade
- Waterproof to 100m / 328 ft
- LED Rowing Boat Light is highly cost effective
- Omni-Directional Light design makes it visible from all sides
- Rowing Boat Light directional light is visible up to 2km in darkness
- Rowing Boat Light is visible over 0.5km from the side
- Dual Operation Modes - steady-on or flashing
- Simple Operation – just twist on the lens to turn the light on and off
- Long Battery Life - Over 250 hours of operation in strobe mode per battery
- Lifetime LED rated at 100,000 hours
- High Impact Resistance - extra tough optical dome Tough Casing – design to handle being driven over by an average car