The Spinlock Rig-Sense is a new rig tension device for measuring the loads in wire or rope on dinghies and small keelboats.
Rig-Sense is simple to use, measuring the tension directly in kilogrammes.
Rig-Sense also benefits from being able to be operated one handed, supporting itself on the rig whilst being used.
Quality parts ensure long term performance, consistent and accurate readings over time.
- Two versions now available
- Loads on both wire and fibres
- Diameter range 2-5mm and 5-8mm
- Direct Scale with tension output
- +/- 5% Accuracy
- Composite calibrated leaf spring
- Stainless steel contact points
- Ergonomic, robust body
- Compact size, durable and light
- Easy one handed operation
- Carry bag included
- Works in conjunction with the Rig-Sense App
Read our Rig Tuning Guide for more advice.
SPRGS/0205 Rig Sense 2-5mm wire/cable
SPRGS/0508 Rig Sense 5-8mm wire/cable