The Zhik Lightweight High Cut Boot is their lightest high cut supportive boot, designed for high intensity, high activity sailing.
SIZES LISTED ABOVE ARE WHAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE IN STOCK. CALL FOR AVAILABILITY ON OTHER SIZES.
Suitable for all foiling classes. A new moulded, rubber compound sole boasts even more grip. New quick lock lacing system makes it easy to put on and take off. Improved ankle strap design removes bulk but retains support.
The boot is shaped on Zhik’s unique ergonomic lasts, allowing a firmer, closer fit with more comfort, and reduced chafing. Quick drying materials, with fast draining properties.
This lighter, thinner boot allows you to feel the boat dynamics much more than our other high cut boots.
- THE LIGHTEST HIGH-CUT SUPPORTIVE BOOT IN THE RANGE
- Designed for high intensity, high activity sailing - popular with all foiling classes
- EVEN MORE GRIP
- New rubber compound, moulded sole
- NEW QUICK LOCK LACING SYSTEM
- Makes it easy to put on and take off
- IMPROVED ANKLE STRAP DESIGN
- Removes bulk but retains support
- MOULDED ON ZHIK’S UNIQUE ERGONOMIC LASTS
- Allows a firmer, closer fit with more comfort, and reduced chafing
- QUICK DRYING
- With fast draining
- LIGHTER AND THINNER
- Allows you to feel the boat dynamics