The new Zhik high cut dinghy boots improve on grip and durability, while adding more comfort.
SIZES LISTED ABOVE ARE WHAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE IN STOCK. CALL FOR AVAILABILITY ON OTHER SIZES.
A new moulded, rubber compound sole boasts even more grip. New quick lock lacing system makes it easy to put on and take off. Improved ankle strap design removes bulk but retains support. A reinforced midsole and moulded heel cup add structure and support to the boot. The boot is shaped on Zhik’s unique ergonomic lasts, allowing a firmer, closer fit with more comfort, and reduced chafing.
With 4mm neoprene construction and 2mm rubber upper, this boot is suitable sailing all year round.
- EVEN MORE GRIP
- New rubber compound, moulded sole
- NEW QUICK LOCK LACING SYSTEM
- Makes it easy to put on and take off
- IMPROVED ANKLE STRAP DESIGN
- Removes bulk but retains support
- MOULDED ON ZHIK’S UNIQUE ERGONOMIC LASTS
- Allows a firmer, closer fit with more comfort, and reduced chafing
- QUICK DRYING
- With fast draining
- MOULDED SOLE WITH ARCH SUPPORT
- Works with the quick lock lacing for a firm & secure fit