This new helmet from Forward WIP is a perfect helmet for multiple sports.
Colour is Hi-Vis orange.
The built in visor is a Cat 3 UV Visor Smoke/Mirror colour which is adjustable and slides up out of the way if required.
The x-over helmet was developed in collaboration with several teams in the America's Cup, to offer the best protection and meet the requirements of catamaran competitions going at high speeds.
The ski helmet standard was chosen because it is much higher than the standard for water helmets.
This helmet will also be the perfect choice for foiling enthusiasts, sailing or kiting.
Round shape for good for streamlined airflow and deep, for effective protection of the back of the skull
- In Mold construction : ultra light but a very shock absorbent helmet in case of an impact
- Inner pad from thermoformed foam for better comfort and good ventilation
- Comes with 2 sets of foams including one thicker for a good fit on smaller heads
- Comes with 2 removable ear protectors that can fit a communication system
- Magnetic attachment loop for quick release
- Sizes : 55-59 cm - Adjustable headband thanks to the "Micrometric Fit System" adjustment wheel
- Ski CE certified 1077B certified helmet
- Spare visors in clear or smoked/mirror will be available