The Zhik Superwarm® X range features the latest material and wetsuit technologies to produce their most durable, flexible and warmest suits ever.
The Superwarm® superstretch neoprene includes improved moisture wicking Hydrobase® panelling and fast drying inner lining, providing extreme thermal insulation, incorporating multiple thicknesses across the body to maximise movement, flexibility and warmth.
All seams are glued and blind stitched with the addition of a high stretch, ultra-thin neoprene tape in critical areas for improved durability and waterproofness.
The Zhiktex™ II material in the knee and seat features a highly abrasion resistant 3D knit construction, providing high levels of durability whilst maintaining flexibility.
ZiBand® leg and arm seals provide protection against water gushes and provide a sealed connection with your gloves and boots.
The patented Loo Rip™ construction prevents cold flushes and water build up inside the suit.
- Integrated drainage with external Ziband® leg openings
- Integrated low profile leg pocket with secure cord
- 2-3mm Neoprene insulation
- 100% water repellent super stretch neoprene
- Fast drying Hydrobase® inner lining
- Superior abrasion resistant Zhiktex II™ rear and knee panels
- 3D Body mapped fit
- Glued, blind stitched and critically taped seams
- Easy access loo-rip on mens suit only
VERY LOW STOCK UNTIL END JULY 2019 - RING TO CHECK