Zhik Puffer Cell Insulated Jacket Mens
The Zhik Puffer Cell Insulated Jacket is designed to be dynamically warm on and off the water.
The Cell insulation provides warmth and comfort across a range of sailing disciplines, or just your daily commute.
Purpose built as a functional “made for water” mid-layer, its highly breathable construction can be comfortably worn under a shell jacket in very wet conditions, or on its own providing warmth and protection from the elements.
Fused baffling ensures that there is no wind and water ingress from seams.
Repreve® synthetic insulation reduces water retention and significantly reduces dry time.
- Slim fit technical styling; for mid-layer and outer shell use.
- Repreve® recycled synthetic fill.
- Fused Core Baffling.
- Zippered chest pocket & utility pockets.
- 2x Internal stash pockets for beanies, gloves etc.
- Streamlined thumb straps.
- Internal hang loop.
- Fleece lined collar and pockets.
- Reflective detailing for low light awareness.
Repreve® is the world’s number one brand of recycled performance fiber. Using high-quality fibers made from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles and pre-consumer waste. They are also certified and traceable.