The Zhik OFS800™ Offshore Range has been developed and refined with the world’s leading offshore sailors, built to meet the high demand of serious offshore sailing.
The design journey began with the Volvo Ocean Race collaboration with Team Akzonobel and winners Dongfeng Race Team. This 2-year development is the culmination of material science, functional Industrial design and thousands of nautical miles of athlete testing.
The demands of serious offshore sailing can be brutal. The gear you wear needs to be prepared to fight the cold, wet and unpredictable conditions of the ocean. This took countless hours of research and development with the world’s leading offshore sailors, and over 25,000 nautical miles of testing.
NO COMPROMISE ON BREATHABILITY
60% more breathable than its predecessor, and an RET of <5, the fabric expels heat and moisture regulating your body temperature during high activity.
NO COMPROMISE ON WATERPROOFNESS
Continuous and lasting waterproofness of 24,000mm that will keep you dry, no matter the conditions.
NO COMPROMISE ON DURABILITY
Built to protect against extreme conditions offering Military grade durability, with no sacrifice to performance and comfort.
NO COMPROMISE ON DESIGN
Patent pending features, have been ergonomically and functionally designed to give you a competitive edge.
- ZHIK’S ‘SET AND FORGET’ STRAP ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM
- 500D NYLON REINFORCED REAR AND KNEE PANELLING FOR INCREASED DURABILITY
- CENTRAL YKK® VISLON® ANTI-CORROSION ZIPPER
- TWO LARGE UTILITY POCKETS
- CENTRAL CHEST POCKET FOR EASY ACCESS
- SPACER MESH SHOULDER STRAPS FOR IMPROVED BREATHABILITY
- ELASTICATED WAIST ADJUSTERS FOR A COMFORTABLE, TIGHTER FIT
- VELCRO® ANKLE ADJUSTMENT STRAPS
- HEAVY DUTY REAR HANG LOOP