The new wetsuit pants from Australian company Ronstan.
- Ronstan’s wetsuits integrate an intelligent layering system that delivers performance, warmth and flexibility for any conditions, regardless of the kind of sailing you do.
- 2mm (5/64”) thick [w/3mm (1/8”) thick rear thigh padding] - Just-right thickness for warmth and protection
- High & Wide Waist - Gives lower-back protection and over-lap with top. Wide waist belt with hook-and-loop adjustment for added comfort and secure fit
- Super-Light, Eco-Friendly Neoprene - 20% lighter with greater comfort an no compromise on warmth
- Hydrophobic Soft-Brushed Lining - Keeps skin drier and warmer
- Padded Knee Inserts - Seamless behind-the-knees design for max comfort
- Available Sizes - XS-XXL
PROTECTION, PERFORMANCE AND COMFORT - Designed by sailors for sailors, our range of wetsuits are put to the test at the most extreme levels, in all conditions. You know you’ll be covered, whatever the conditions.
LAMINATES FOR WARMTH - High-performance materials are formed into specifically functional laminates, distributed strategically within the panel layout for optimum water repellency, drying speed, thermal comfort and wind protection.
ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY - Carefully selected high-stretch fabrics in varying thicknesses maximise comfort and flexibility. They feel soft, yet have the ability to retain their shape, fit and thermal attributes.
LAYERING OPTIONS - Integral to the Ronstan range is a choice of layering options to suit any weather conditions. Whether it’s a UV-protection ‘rashie’, a hydrophobic fleece-lined thermal top or our Skiffsuit™, just mix and match for any conditions.
LIGHTWEIGHT - Sailors know that thinner usually means lighter, and we put the focus on efficiency. The high-performance neoprene foam in our CL250 neoprene pants is 20% lighter than conventional neoprene, with no compromise on warmth. You’re ready to sail!