WIP Pro 2.0 Helmet - Forward WIP, RED - CLEARANCEForward WIP
The WIP Pro 2.0 Helmet from Forward WIP.
OLD COLOUR STYLE - SAME HELMET
Designed as a sailing helmet, kiting helmet, foiling helmet, or windsports helmet.
The PRO WIP 2.0 water sports helmet is made with In-Mold technology (a thin skin of polycarbonate is co-injected with polystyrene foam), and has become the reference thanks to its very light weight and superior shock absorption bettering by far the water CE norm.
This helmet has a specially designed shape that gives good ventilation and a side ear cut for wind perception.
In mold construction: thin and very light thermoformed foam for better comfort, each helmet is delivered with a set of thicker foam for a better fit on smaller heads.
Ear pieces are available separately for use with comms systems.
- Shaped for excellent ventilation with multiple openings
- Specific design at the ears for a better perception of the wind while maintaining optimal protection
- In-Mold construction: ultra light but very absorbent helmet in the case of impact
- Comes with 2 sets of foams including one thicker for a good fit on smaller heads
- Magnetic attachment loop for quick release
- Adjustable waist thanks to the "Micrometric Fit System" adjustment wheel (55-59cm head measurement)
- Sailing certified helmet according to CRITT protocol
- Can be used with BBTalkin Headsets and Advance Units, (separate additional ear pieces are required, available here)