These flexible neoprene gloves from Musto are designed for cold weather sailing.
Double thickness neoprene on the back of the hand and wrist maintains warmth by trapping a thin layer of water next to your skin to be warmed by your body heat ‐ like a wetsuit.
The high grip palm constructed in Clarino™ PU fabric is more durable, lighter and three times stronger than real leather and stays supple even after drying.
The fingers are also pre-curved to give you extra comfort and dexterity.
- Pre-curved construction for increased comfort and dexterity
- Grip fast wrap-around palms and fingers that are durable, breathable and lightweight
- Double lined neoprene on back of hand and wrist for warmth
- Clarino™ palm for improved feel, durability, flexibility and all-weather performance
- Pull-on tab for ease of donning/removal