The Musto MPX GORE-TEX® Pro Offshore Trousers have been redesigned to offer an outstanding 200g reduction in weight.
This greatly enhances freedom of movement and comfort without compromising its exceptional level of protection when offshore sailing.
Articulated knee and seat reinforcements combine a full spectrum of motion with enhanced durability.
Constructed from cutting-edge 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for remarkable waterproof, windproof and durable protection. And highly breathable for complete comfort when active.
- Main Fabric Shell: 100% Polyamide 6.6;
- Main Fabric Backer: 100% Polyamide;
- Trim: 100% Polyester;
- Trim: 100% Polyamide;
- Lining: 100% Polyester;
- Contains ePTFE Membrane
- Contains Polyurethane Coating
- WP: 28,000mm
- Wash using a non biological product
- Use liquid detergent only
- Do not use fabric softener
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not store damp
- Do not iron directly on prints/ embroideries/ badges / reflectors
- Ensure all velcro and fastenings are secured before laundering
- Contains eptfe membrane
- Contains a polyurethane / pu coating
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® laminate for incredible waterproof and windproof protection and breathability
- External hypalon hang loop for decreased drying times
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Articulated seat and knees provide added freedom of movement
- Tool strap to allow you to attach a multi-tool pouch
- Two thigh pockets with water-deflecting closures to keep items safe
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable waist for a tailored fit and heat retention
- Velcro adjustable ankles to keep out rain and spray
- Hardwearing CORDURA® patches on the seat and knees with abrasion resistant seam constructions