The Musto Mid Layer Gore-Tex Blouson is a favourite of the Volvo Ocean Race sailors, the ultimate unisex middle layer for long distance sailing.
Remarkably waterproof, outstandingly breathable, this GORE-TEX® Blouson is lined in supremely warm Arctec 240 grid fleece.
Full articulation allows for complete freedom of movement.
Engineered fluorescent trims keep you visible when wearing this as an outer layer in low light.
Or layer this garment with ease - a close-fitting collar sits comfortably beneath another jacket. The ultimate middle layer for long distance sailing.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® laminate with ripstop fabric for incredible waterproof and windproof protection and breathability
- Scooped back hem for added coverage and a hem adjuster to keep the weather out
- Articulated elbows and underarms for freedom of movement
- Laser cut drainage holes in all pockets to allow water to escape
- Lined with Actec 240 grid fleece for warmth and comfort
- Fluorescent collar trim and zip trims keep you visible in low light
- YKK® front zip with an internal, roll-over zip guard for added weather protection
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets and 1 zipped chest pocket
- YKK® VISLON® pocket zips for splash resistant protection
- Half elasticated and velcro adjustable cuffs for a close fit
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyamide;
- Lining: 100% Polyester;
- Contains ePTFE Laminate;
- WP: 28,000mm
- MVP: RET 9
Use liquid detergent only
Do not use fabric softener
Wash with similar colours
Do not store damp
Do not iron directly on prints/ embroideries/ badges / reflectors
Ensure all velcro and fastenings are secured before laundering
Contains eptfe membrane