The new Musto HPX Pro Series is the toughest sailing kit in the world.
Tested by Volvo Ocean Racers in the Southern Ocean, the unisex Musto HPX GORE-TEX® Pro Series Smock is now constructed with the minimum viable number of panels for less seaming to be even lighter and stronger.
It has a longer length, a larger area of abrasion-resistant CORDURA® on the seat and in the pocket, and new ProVISION windows for enhanced peripheral vision.
Its 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with an Ocean Technology® membrane and GORE™ Micro Grid Backer is the most durable, waterproof and breathable outdoor fabric.
MUSTO photoluminescent reflectors keep you visible on night watches when there is no light.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro laminate plus Ocean Technology® membrane and GORE¢ Micro Grid Backer Technology for the ultimate breathability, combined with waterproof and windproof protection
- ProVISION hood windows add spray protection without compromising your peripheral vision
- Photoluminescent reflectors glow in the dark to keep you visible at night
- Drainage holes in the pockets allow water to escape and prevent pooling
- The hood is detachable and can be rolled away, is 2-way adjustable and has a stiffened peak for weather protection
- Fully adjustable, pre-shaped spume visor to protect your face from spray and rain
- Grid fleece lining in the high collar and crown of the hood for warmth
- Latex neck and wrist seals keep out rain and spray to keep you dry
- Hard-wearing CORDURA® patch on the seat with abrasion resistant seam constructions
- Pockets half lined with CORDURA® for durability to allow you to stow tools