The Musto BR2 trousers are built for the serious offshore sailor and engineered for protection.
Breathable and durably waterproof, you stay dry and able to move freely, even with layers on, with the articulated seat and knee constructions.
These hi-fit trousers are designed with wear resistant seat and knee patches and the water resistant pockets ensure your personal items stay safe and dry.
Comfort and performance combine to give you all the protection you need at sea.
- SHELL: 75% Nylon, 25% Polyurethane
- LINING: 100% Polyamide
- WP: 15,000mm
- MVP: 7,000g/m2
- 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric to Musto's stringent BR2 standard, for prolonged torrential downpours
- Fully seam taped to give a waterproof seal along all seams
- Hi-fit design for added protection with back waist adjustment and elasticated underarms and braces
- Elasticated underarms for a comfort fit
- Detachable multi-tool pouch for easy access to tools when needed
- Fabric covered, adjustable shoulder braces with velcro to prevent slipping for a snug fit
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with gusset for easy access
- Thigh cargo pocket with a water-deflecting closure to keep items dry
- Two half fleece lined handwarmer pockets to keep your hands warm
- Reinforced knees and seat for added durability and abrasion resistance