With features tested by elite offshore sailors, every detail on the Musto BR2 Offshore Jacket has been carefully considered.
Truly waterproof and breathable, this is foul weather protection for sailors spending a considerable amount of time on the water.
Double cuffs, the adjustable hem, the double storm flap with a drainage channel over the zip, the high collar and the roll away fluorescent hood work together to keep you completely dry.
The sleeves are articulated to allow complete freedom of movement, the fleece lined collar, hood and hand warmer pockets add warmth, and the prismatic reflectors provide visibility for safety in low light.
SHELL FABRIC: 75% Polyamide, 25% Polyurethane
BODY LINING: 100% Polyester Mesh
- 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric to Musto's stringent BR2 standard, for prolonged torrential downpours
- Articulated sleeves for greater freedom of movement
- The fluorescent hood rolls away and is 2-way adjustable for weather protection
- Double storm flap with drainage channel over a 2-way YKK® zip for an impenetrable front closure
- Grid fleece lined collar for comfort and warmth
- Double cuffs with adjustable outer cuffs for near drysuit protection
- Mesh lined for comfort against your skin and improved air circulation
- 2 cargo pockets with water deflecting closures and 4 handwarmer pockets half lined with fleece plus 1 internal zipped pocket
- Internal zipped sunglasses pocket
- Prismatic reflectors and in-seam reflective details to keep you visible in low light