Constructed from Henri Lloyd's high performing TP2 fabric featuring Bi-Component Coating Technology.
100% Waterproof, Windproof and Highly Breathable.
Packed with features the jacket is specified with Optivision Hoods for increased peripheral vision and high cut collars with spume visor for full face protection.
Henri Lloyd Photo-Luminescent Reflectors (HLPLR) represent cutting edge technology in energy-zero and self-sustaining light sources.
By day the reflectors absorb UV light (sunlight or artificial) and after dark they release energy to improve safety at night.
- OPTIVISION Hood System
- Marl fleece collar lining
- Fast draining hand warmer pockets with Rentex mesh lining and waterproof zips
- Dual cargo and handwarmer pockets with micro fleece lining
- Internal Dartex storm cuff
- Nylon seat reinforcement Reflective patches at shoulder, storm flap and hood
- Articulated for ease of movement
- Contoured to reduce windage
- Photo-luminescent reflectors
- 100% Waterproof: Garments are fully waterproof.
- 100% Windproof: Garments are fully windproof.
- DWR: Fabric is coated with a durable water repellent finish that helps shed surface water, giving a faster return to dry weight time.
- Ergonomic Design: Garments designed to be shaped to your body allowing easier movement and increased comfort.
- High Breathability: Highly breathable fabric reduces internal condensation to keep the wearer dry and comfortable for longer. Fabric transports both vapour and moisture.
- Optivision Hood: Exclusive to Henri Lloyd, the system gives excellent peripheral vision in racing and cruising situations. Perfect for windward or leeward vision pre-start or rounding the marks to give you that all important tactical advantage.
- Reinforcement: Garments have reinforcement fabric at critical areas of high abrasion.
- Taped Seams: Special heated backing tape applied to garment seams to provide total protection against water penetration.