The Gill Junior Wetsuit Trousers offers the young sailing enthusiast a combination of cutting edge materials and functional design.
Developed for dinghy sailing, these trousers offers protection from water, the cold, and wear generated through contact with the boat.
They convert to performance hiking pants with the use of the Gill Performance Hiking Pads.
- Designed to accommodate the 4924J Junior Performance Hiking Pads
- Flatlocked construction to reduce chaffing
- Adjustable neoprene waistband
- 1.5/2mm neoprene for warmth and impact protection
- 2mm Di-Guard Neoprene seat and knees protect against wear generated through contact with the boat
- Low bulk X4 Flex stretch zones at crotch and behind knees
- 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
THE FABRIC AND STITCHING TECHNOLOGY
Blind Stitched - Blind stitched wetsuits are glued initially, then sewn with a curved needle, which doesn’t totally pierce the skin of the suit, and thus, the wetsuit remains watertight keeping you warmer and more comfortable in colder water.
Glideskin - Low-friction glideskin seals offer warmth and comfort against the skin & protection from chaffing.
X4 Flex Technology - Allows complete freedom of movement in vital areas.
Di-Guard - The high tenacity Di-Guard Neoprene seat panel and knee protects against wear generated through contact with the boat. Strategically placed to resist abrasion and prolong the life of your suit.
Slik Grip - Slik Grip durable knee print for optimum traction on any surface in wet and dry conditions. Exclusive to Gill, this print extends down the shin area to offer improved grip and wear protection.