Made from polypropylene, these Gill Thermal Hot Socks are lightweight, flexible and naturally repel the water, maximising comfort and warmth.
Designed to be worn alone or over drysuit seals, the Gill thermal socks add an extra layer of heat, ideal for sailing in the winter months.
The soft and stretchy material allows for normal freedom of movement whilst a seamless sole ensures optimum comfort, allowing you to be active even in the most extreme weather conditions.
Suitable for men and women, and tested and tweaked to be the best, these are an invaluable addition to any sailor’s wardrobe.
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement.
- Flatlocked construction to help prevent chafing.
- 4-way stretch wicking polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water for warmth and comfort.
- 96% Polypropylene, 4% Elastane
- Small = Euro 35-38, UK/AUS 2.5-5
- Medium = Euro 39-42, UK/AUS 5.5-8
- Large = Euro 43-46, UK/AUS 9-11
- XLarge = Euro 47-49, UK/AUS 12-14
Note that these socks are available as crossover sizes - S/M or L/XL