The Gill RS28 Race Vision Bi-Focal Sun glasses are polarised bifocal sunglasses that are the perfect solution for outdoor enthusiasts, allowing you to leave your readers at home.
As with all Gill eyewear, this new style is designed to float for an easy rescue.
Available in +1.5 and +2.5 strengths.
- Polarized lens technology
- Integral floatation
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils
- Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards
- Glare-free vision
- Clear contrasts
- Reduced eye fatigue
- 100% UV 400 protection
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear
Polarized lenses are made up of a number of functional elements ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical product: The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the polarizing light filter in the centre. Laminated to both sides of the filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation. Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratchproof coating applied to the outer surfaces. All Gill Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float
Available in +1.5 and +2.5 strengths