Please note that this item is not kept in local stock and can take 2-3 weeks for delivery.
The Gill OC1 Racer Smock has been race tested under the most gruelling sailing conditions imaginable.
It has seen action across the Southern Ocean, Atlantic Ocean and even completed the Rolex Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race before being given its final approval.
As you'd expect, it's fully seam sealed and made with an abrasion resistant 3-layer laminated fabric with a protective inner scrim and a durable water repellent finish.
Team the Smock with the Gill OC1 Racer Trousers for the ultimate in comfort.
- Ocean height collar with high, wrap-around face guard. Fold down face flap positioned over mouth
- Gridded thermal fleece inner collar, hand warmer pockets and chin guard
- Soft-touch latex neck with improved stretch for a comfortable watertight seal
- A re-engineered Active-fit rollaway hood with 2 way volume adjustment and fleece lined channel for comfort
- Harness protection is provided by heat applied shoulder panels
- Solas approved prismatic reflectors on chest, shoulders, cuffs and hood
- Retractable outer cuff adjustors with soft-touch latex wrist seals for watertight comfort
- Hand warmer pockets with water-resistant YKK zippers
- Stretch neoprene waistband for a secure watertight seal
- Adjustable shock cord hem
- Lifejacket attachment facility
- 5 Dot™ waterproof and breathable 3-layer fabric
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
- Next generation SuperFabric protection zones protect against wear and tear from the toughest of surfaces