Please note that this item is not kept in local stock and can take 2-3 weeks for delivery.
The Gill OC Racer Jacket has been race tested under the most gruelling sailing conditions imaginable.
It has seen action across the Southern Ocean, Atlantic Ocean and even completed the Rolex Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race before it was given final approval.
Fully seam sealed, it's made with an abrasion resistant 3-layer laminated fabric with a protective inner scrim and a durable water repellent finish.
Wear it with the Gill OC1 Racer Trousers for the best protection. You'll be glad you did.
- Ocean height collar with high, wrap-around face guard. Fold down face flap positioned over mouth
- Gridded thermal fleece inner collar, hand warmer pockets and chin guard
- A re-engineered Active-fit rollaway hood with 2 way volume adjustment and fleece lined channel for comfort
- Harness protection is provided by heat applied shoulder panels
- Solas approved prismatic reflectors on chest, shoulders, cuffs and hood
- 2-way zipper protected by a double storm guard
- Retractable outer cuff adjustors with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
- Hand warmer pockets with water-resistant YKK zippers
- Life jacket attachment facility
- Adjustable shock cord hem
- 5 Dot™ waterproof and breathable 3-layer fabric
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
- Next generation SuperFabric protection zones protect against wear and tear from the toughest of surfaces.