The Gill Hydrophobe Trousers are super lightweight yet highly thermal, and ergonomically designed using stretch materials.
The fabric is naturally hydrophobic so water is repelled, ensuring the garment doesn't get heavy and damp when worn in wet conditions.
Soft and stretchy, you can wear these trousers as a thermal layer or on their own to reduce wind-chill.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind-chill
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement
- Flatlocked construction to help prevent chafing
- Full leg length for maximum protection
- 4-way stretch, wicking polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water
- 50+ UV protection
96% Polypropylene, 4% Elastane