The Gill Hydrophobe Top is a super lightweight yet highly thermal rash vest, ergonomically designed using stretch materials.
The material is naturally hydrophobic so water is repelled away from the fabric ensuring the garment doesn't get heavy and damp when worn in wet conditions.
Soft and stretchy, you can wear it as a thermal layer or on its own to reduce wind-chill.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind-chill
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement
- Flatlocked construction to help prevent chafing
- Full sleeve length for maximum protection
- 4-way stretch, wicking polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water
- 50+ UV protection