Made with a unique material that naturally repels water, the Gill long-sleeved Hydrophobe Top for juniors is the ideal choice for water and weather protection in the colder months.
Soft and stretchy, the flat locked fit allows for maximum freedom of movement whilst a high neck helps to prevent water entry.
Carefully designed and tested by Gill, this long lasting and durable top also offers UV 50+ protection. Worn alone or a base for layering, the top is ideal for colder months and extreme conditions on water.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind-chill
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement
- Flatlocked construction to help prevent chafing
- Full sleeve length for maximum protection
- 4-way stretch, wicking polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water
- 50+ UV protection