The performance fabric of these Gill Hydrophobe Junior Trousers wicks moisture from the body to keep you at your optimum temperature at all times. It also repels any water it comes into contact with.
Much like the adult versions, they’re super lightweight and feature UV 50 sun protection as well as 4-way stretch for ultimate comfort.
In addition to that, these junior ones also have stirrups at the feet to make sure they are held securely in place.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce windchill.
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement.
- Flatlocked construction to help prevent chafing.
- Full leg length for maximum protection.
- Stirrup ends to ensure secure fit.
- 4-way stretch, wicking polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water.
- 50+ UV protection.
- 96% Polypropylene, 4% Elastane