Developed specifically for the dinghy and catamaran market, this 1.5mm long john from Forwad WIP meets the specific needs of each boat.
This version 1.5mm, thinner and lighter, will be perfectly suited to AUstralian sailing conditions.
The upper part is made with a perforated neoprene ensuring a good flexibility and breathability.
The shins are provided with protective panels and the knees are protected by more than 10mm of neoprene foam with an abrasion-resistant rubber coating.
- Neoprene airprene 1.5mm - neoprene perforated for maximum flexibility and breathability
- Wip pro technology integrated at key locations - various panels with thermoplastic plates and high density foams to improve comfort when falling into the water
- Pads knees with rubber coating - for an excellent grip
- Anti-abrasion fabric - panels in the rear and knees provide super durability in high wear areas
- Ankle closure - with velcro system guarantee complete sealing
- Opening fly - discrete, functional, easy to access and water protected