Burke’s new Southerly Offshore Jacket have been developed making safety, protection and comfort a priority.
It is 100% waterproof and windproof and made from PB20 fabric – a three layer construction without lining for maximum wicking and enhanced breathability.
It features a high-cut fleece lined ocean collar and an adjustable chin seal and nose guard for maximum protection.
There’s a fully adjustable, high-visibility, peaked hood with drainage gutter and a two-way storm flap with drainage channel over the non-corrosive two-way zip.
The elbows are ergonomic, performance-cut to keep you moving freely, external wrist adjusters with internal Dartex wrist seals keep the water out and there’s abrasion resistant seat reinforcement to reduce wear.
- Three Layer Construction without Lining for Minimum Wicking and Enhanced Breathability
- Fleece Lined Hand Warmer Pockets
- Fast-draining EPIRB/Knife Pocket
- Adjustable Chin Seal and Nose Guard for Maximum Protection
- High-cut Fleece Lined Ocean Collar
- Ergonomic, Performance-cut Elbows
- Fully adjustable, High-Visibility, Peaked Hood with Drainage Gutter
- Gravity Draining Cargo Pockets
- High-Visibility Reflective Tape
- Abrasion Resistant Seat Reinforcement
- Buoyancy/Harness Loops
- Two-way Storm Flap with Drainage Channel
- Non-corrosive Two-way Zip
- External Wrist Adjusters with Internal Dartex Wrist Seals
- Secure Internal Pocket
Team with the Southerly Offshore Trousers