Burke Marine's L100 is a comfortable waist coat style, inherent foam Level 100 PFD (Type 1).
It is easy to put on and provides plenty of adjustment, good ventilation and excellent in-water support.
Ergonomically designed with generous arm cut-outs, tapered front panels, low profile rear/side panels with hip cut-out, a non-intrusive fold down collar and sturdy easy-to-use non-corroding closures and adjustments.
The PFD comes with a ring to attach a "Kill Cord" and the facility to attach an SAFCR crotch strap.
- Approved to Australian Standard AS4758.1 level 100
- SSP Inherent foam floatation
- Durable polyester shell fabric
- Heavy duty #10 moulded front zip
- 38mm adjustable waist belt with side release buckle
- Retro reflective patches
- Low profile collar
- Kill cord lanyard attachment ring and facility to attach SAFCR crotch strap
- XXXS - 10-15kg - chest up to 55cm
- XXS - 15-25kg - chest up to 60cm
- XS - 25-40kg - chest up to 85cm
What lifejacket must I carry?
(links are only provided as a service)