The Wichard ProLine Tether 3 Hook Elastic - 2m + 1m is a variable product to suit your needs.
- ErgoLockSystem (patented): automatically closes and locks the snap hook
- Locking indicator
- Retro-reflective webbing, visible at night
- Overload indicator (as per ISAF offshore special regulations)
Uniquely easy to use
- Easy opening snap hook
- V-Nose (patented): special tip makes hooking and unhooking easy with one hand
- Wide opening snap hook (26 mm)
- Compact light tether
SmartLoop product can adapt to suit all needs and users. Lets you:
- turn a single webbing tether into a double webbing tether (see fig. A)
- turn a double webbing tether into two single webbing tethers (see fig. B)
EcoLogic Removable snap hook lets you increase the lifespan of the product by replacing the webbing only.
- Compliance with ISO 12401:2009 and ISAF regulations (OSR)
- Overload indicator on all models
Special materials for less weight and greater performance. Wichard carefully selects materials (aluminium, carbon fibre, etc.)
- ProSnap snap hooks are forged in special aluminium to ensure excellent rustproof qualities and minimum weight.
- ProLine webbings are designed with materials that absorb very little water and dry quickly.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ISO 12401:2009 STANDARD
For the amateur sailor safety, the standard demands:
- Self-locking carbine hooks
- A possible unhooking from the harness side (for people above 50Kgs)
- An impossible unhooking from the harness side for people below 50Kgs (children)