The Vaikobi PFD is popular for a reason.
Designed with critical input by paddlers from all over the world, the PFD gives you safety, comfort, and enables you to race, train, or paddle at leisure with full confidence.
Suitable for competition paddling, SUP, kayaking, dragon boating, or just a leisure day on the water.
If you are training or racing in the harbour or a few kilometres offshore in the ocean, the Vaikobi Hi Vis PFD will not only make you feel lighter and more comfortable in the boat, but will also make you highly visible to those around you for when you want to be seen.
Some of the world’s best ocean paddlers have been consulted to develop this lightweight and highly functional PFD. The result - a high performance, lighter, more breathable and more visible PFD with maximum freedom of movement.
- AS4758 (Level 50) Type 2
- Two fully closable mesh pockets with lanyard to store key safety items such as cell phone
- Super lightweight and breathable
- Hi Vis for maximum visibility
- Hydro compartment on the back to store your hydration pack
- No side panels for maximum breathability
- Easy access mesh pockets for storage of energy gels
- Padded shoulders
- Front centre zip for ease of putting on