Warm up as you dry out
- A shower-proof, drip dry blanket
- Warm even when you're wet
- Dry out as you warm up
- A necessity for ocean racing or cruising
- Great for bushwalking and fishing
- Made in Australia since 1971
- 100% Australian owned
SeaRugs have been designed using three layers of synthetic material.
Each layer has unique properties.
- The blue bottom layer lets heat and moisture through
- The middle layer traps body heat keeping you warm
- The orange top layer "breathes" to let moisture out but helps keep heat in
SeaRugs work even when they are wet
- Squeeze, shake out excess moisture and they're ready to use
- The top layer is also shower-proof
In warmer weather, turn the SeaRug over and it acts like a sheet. The thermal properties don't come into play when the top layer is in contact with your body.
Tuck your feet into the pocket at the bottom to stop your SeaRug sliding off.
SeaRugs are bright 'safety orange' and can be used to attract attention in an emergency.
- SeaRugs are 2 metres long 1.5 metres wide and weigh approximately 1kg.
- The SeaRug rolled up in its bag measures approximately 28cm x 45cm.
- Avoid crushing your SeaRug into small spaces too often. You will prolong its life by rolling it up and storing it in its own bag.
- All the materials are synthetic and durable. We recommend hand washing in warm water with normal laundry detergent. Squeeze out excess water and then allow to drip-dry. Do not spin dry.