The new Musto BR2 Offshore Jacket is perfect to keep you warm and dry in offshore conditions.
Double cuffs, an adjustable hem and a double storm flap with a drainage channel over the zip and the rollaway fluorescent hood keep you protected from the wet.
Articulated sleeves ensure freedom of movement while the fleece-lined collar, hood and hand warmer pockets add warmth.
Safety touches include prismatic reflectors for visibility in low light, making this waterproof and breathable jacket your foul weather protection for offshore boating.
SHELL FABRIC: 75% Polyamide, 25% Polyurethane
BODY LINING: 100% Polyester Mesh
SLEEVE LINING: 100% Polyester
MVP: 7,000 g/m2
- 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric to Musto's stringent BR2 standard, for prolonged torrential downpours
- Articulated sleeves for greater freedom of movement
- The fluorescent hood rolls away and is 2-way adjustable for weather protection
- Double storm flap with drainage channel over a 2-way YKK® zip for an impenetrable front closure
- Grid fleece lined collar for comfort and warmth
- Double cuffs with adjustable outer cuffs for near drysuit protection
- Mesh lined for comfort against your skin and improved air circulation
- 2 cargo pockets with water deflecting closures and 4 handwarmer pockets half lined with fleece plus 1 internal zipped pocket
- Internal zipped sunglasses pocket
- Prismatic reflectors and in-seam reflective details to keep you visible in low light