Designed for use in emergency situations, this handy tool will quickly and easily slice through harness webbing.
The G10 composite handle provides grip in wet and dry conditions and the tool is made from marine grade 420 Stainless Steel with a Titanium coating for greater corrosion resistance.
Supplied with a nylon pouch with belt loop.
- Total Length 127mm
- Low profile tool that easily slips inside trouser or buoyancy aid pockets
- Shackle key fits most small to medium sized shackles
- G10 Composite handle for wet and dry grip
- Serrated blade edge for emergency use
- Webbing cutter
- Supplied with a nylon sheath
Titanium coated 420 stainless steel for even greater corrosion resistance