The Forward Sailing superfine merino top base layer takes advantage of the incredible properties of nature’s finest technical fabric and combines them with the quick-drying, hardwearing performance of polyester to create the ultimate “best-of-both-worlds” base-layer.
Merino wool has an uncanny ability to regulate your temperature in a wide range of conditions. It’s nice and cosy in the cold but never too hot when the temperature or your activity levels start to rise.
It ‘wicks’ moisture extremely efficiently and, because wool is the only fibre in the world which can absorb vapour, it delays the onset of sweating – keeping you far more comfortable and eliminating that unpleasant chilling feeling you sometimes get when you take a break or slow down.
Composition - 80% Merino, 20% PolyesterComposition - 80% Merino, 20% PolyesterComposition - 80% Merino, 20% Polyester
- Naturally antibacterial - Natural Merino wool helps keep your garment stay fresh and odour free
- Wicking - Actively wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Breathable - Highly breathable fabric lets moisture out, making sure you stay dry on the inside
- Lightweight - Great for travelling, walking and more, with no added bulk
- Easy care - This garment is machine washable