The Forward Sailing Fly WIP (Water Impact Protection) neoprene pants are the first stylish, low profile sailing body amour for fast sailors!
Made with a tactical high stretch 3x2mm neoprene selection with highly abrasion-resistant rubber coating on sensitive zones and over 10mm neoprene on flex zones for absorbing shocks.
They have a unique construction with integrated thermoplastic protection panels on the shin/side.
- optional shoulder straps in case of absence of a sailing harness
- generous Top/Pants overlap for insulation
- front opening for easy access and comfort.
- abrasion-resistant fabric on the back of the legs
- suitable for 15°-20° conditions
Here's the matching Fly WIP Neo top...