The Burke UML Sea Flash lifejacket light is an extremely bright LED flashing lifejacket light which activates automatically when the small sensor at the end of the trailing wire makes contact with water.
The UML light can be activated manually (both off and on) when the water sensor is in the water, by simply pressing the red button on the main body of the unit.
The UML lifejacket light is suitable for all types of lifejacket. It is supplied with a strong fixing clip. It is important that the clip is securely fastened to the lifejacket in a place that affords clear visibility when the user is in the water.
The UML Lifejacket Light has been tested and approved to the latest Lifejacket Light Standards and is marked with the SOLAS "Ship's wheel".
- Battery CR2 lithium battery. (5 year life)
- Lamp powerful LED
- Weight 32g (including clip).
- Dimension main body: 45 x 19 x 31 mm
- Water-activation automatically or manual off / manual on.
- Fire-resistant, oil-resistant, mould-proof