Burke’s E50 One Design Buoyancy Aid is designed for maximise mobility with minimum bulk.
The high-fitting E50 is packed with supple PVC Nitrile foam and fitted with an elasticised waist and shoulders, allowing it to comfortably hug your body.
Approved to the international standard ISO12402-5, the E50 is a European-style, side-entry Level 50 buoyancy aid.
Its ergonomic design makes the E50 ideal for hiking and trapezing, and kayakers will find the extra room will encourage a more seamless stroke.
- Level 50 ISO12402-5 Approved
- Ergonomic Design
- Elasticised Waist and Shoulders
- 38mm Adjustable Waist Belt with Touch Fastening
- Spacious, Velcro-secured Front Pocket
- Nylon Fabric Shell
- Supple PVC Nitrile Foam
- Heavy Duty YKK Zipper
- One colour - Black/Carbon
- XS – 40-50kg / chest 76-86cm
- S – 40-60kg / chest 86-96cm
- M – 50-70kg / chest 96-106cm
- L – 70+kg / chest 106-116cm
- XL – 70+kg / chest 116-126cm
- XXL – 70+kg / chest 126-136cm