PLEASE NOTE: THE CO2 GAS CYLINDERS IN THESE LIFE JACKETS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE SHIPPED BY AUSTRALIA POST. FOR NOW THESE JACKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AS PICKUP FROM OUR SHOWROOM. PLEASE TICK THE PICKUP OPTION AT CHECKOUT AND YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED AS SOON AS YOUR ORDER IS READY. IF THE PICKUP OPTION IS NOT TICKED, WE WILL REMOVE THE CYLINDER BEFORE SHIPPING THE PFD.
- Chest size - 55-140cm
- Body mass - 50kg and over
Approved to the Australian AS4758.1 and International EN1095/ISO12401 standards, the Level 150 Yachtsman Harness Inflatable PFD’s low bulk provides the most comfort and least restriction for the wearer, while adding the convenience and security of a built-in harness.
It is available in both automatic (IBHA1470) and manual (IBHM1460) inflation with a pulling cord to trigger the 33 gram CO2 cylinder. The automatic model will inflate when submersed in water, but as a back-up, it is also equipped with an oral inflation tube.
- Level 150 Australian Standard AS4758.1 approved
- Integral EN1095/ISO12401 approved harness that meets YA SR5.02 requirements
- Rated 150 newtons of buoyancy
- Available in either Manual or Automatic CO2 Gas Inflation
- Integrated, heavy duty nylon cover for easy repacking
- Stainless steel attachment ring for Burke safety line (SAFBL2 & 3)
- Retro reflective tape
- Easy to adjust waistband
- Grab strap
- Oral inflation/deflation tube
- Toggles to fit wet weather jacket
- Optional spray hood, UML seaflash light, molten metal protective cover and UML sealing and blanking caps for auto model